Thursday 4 August 2011

Best Blog Award: ta muchly Bunny Eats Design!


The gorgeous Genie from Bunny Eats Design has passed on the Best Blog award to me - what a total sweetie! Thanks so much hun!!!

Ok so the rules are that I'm supposed to answer some questions about myself and award 15 other blogs the award too and let them know all bout it.  So here goes!



The Questions:


Whats your favourite colour?
My standard answer is Blue.  Not even sure if that even is actually my fav colour though. If you go by what I wear it would be grey or navy, go figure.

Whats your favourite song?
All time fav song would have to be Frank Sinatra The Way You Look Tonight, the song for our wedding dance...always had and always will makes me smile.

What is your favourite dessert?
But if I pick only one, it would be like cheating on all the others?  Well, if I could only eat one dessert for the rest of my life it would have to be icecream.  I've polished off a whole 2L tub of jellytip on my own before in one day.  I sometimes have it for breakfast.  I am PRO at eating icecream.

Whats pissing you off?
The person who lives in the flat above me who gets up every morning at 6:30am and stomps around with the worlds loudest elephant feet. I dub thee "Stompy".

Oh and computer viruses.  They are the devil.



When you’re upset you…
Eat. Lots.  Icecream, chocolate, cheese you name it, I'm shovelling it into my mouth.

Black OR white?
Black, so the food stains don't show up.

Biggest fear?
Spiders.  Get them away from me.

Your best feature?
Hmmm maybe my ears...I love listening to people's stories.

Everyday attitude….
Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

What is perfection?
Being surrounded by people you love, eating good food and laughing lots.

Guilty pleasure...
Facebook stalking.  You know you love it.


15 Blogs to be Best Blog

Would love to give a shout out to some of the awesome blogs I've recently discovered and some old favs that never fail to inspire me.

1. Through Rose Coloured Glasses
My amazing friend Sarah's blog on love, life and dreaming.   She's such a free spirit and has this beautiful way with words.


2. Katie Maree Cole
Another extremely talented friend of mine who is a totally gifted fashion designer.  Always been incredibly stylish and I want to steal her wardrobe so badly.


3. Hungry Little Heart
Pierre is a chef turned med student and shows that you can be a med student and still have time to cook and blog.  Just.  Total legend.


4. The Little Foodie
Mariko juggles being a mum, an amazing baker and a great photographer.  Inspiring.


5. Journey Kitchen
I've recently discovered Kulsum's blog and I'm in love with all her photos.  Check out the black and white egg pic from her post on brownies...can't take my eyes off it!


6. Sweetapolita
Absolutely stunning photos of stunning cakes made by Rosie.  This blog is total eye candy.



7. Treehousekitchen
Mel is a fellow kiwi food blogger.  Super witty posts, has me laughing out loud regularly.


8. Time for a little something
Another recent discovery, Jemma has just started this blog and it rocks!


9. Bunny Cakes
Such a super stylish crafting blog.  I am in love with her party styling.


10. Wendy's Lookbook
Just discovered Wendy's style blog through Youtube actually.  She has the most moving and inspirational story and I adore her outfits and photos.


11. Glass of fashion
A mostly fashion with a dash of cooking blog by Katie in the UK.  Love browsing through her photos - the ideal for procrastinating.


12. Steph Modo
Another uber stylish design blog I love.


13. Mark Meets World
My globe trotting friend Mark now working for an organisation that runs chilli farms in Mozambique.  Living the dream.  So proud of him.


14. A Pinch of Love
I'm always oggling at Ananda's gorgeous photos of food and life. Simply stunning.


15. Darjeeling Dreams
Joyti's blog is another recent discovery...love her styling, recipes and photos.  So so creative.

3 comments:

  1. Ouuu Nessie! That's the 2nd award! So sweet of you! I've got to try revealing some stuff about me now huh? Hehehe.

    Frankie is my hero! I've got all of his tunes (kinda aspiring to be like him when I was in high school).
    I don't see you as an ice cream die-hard fanatics, do you have an ice cream machine? cos that would be too dangerous I reckon. Hahaha.
    I like blue but definitely not my no. 1, somewhat tho people think it is.

    Thank You Nessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve it Pierre! Love your blog to bits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This 2nd award from you Thanks a lot you are a sweetheart Nessie! and It was fun to read about you! ice is my fav, i can really eat them anytime of the year, if it rum and raisins :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © 2010-2013 by Nessie Chan/Nessie Sharpe. All rights reserved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails